Working at IDT
IDT is great place to work. At IDT, we encourage telecommuting, offer comprehensive benefits, and a professional team-oriented work environment. IDT is looking for individuals who can think outside the box and be part of our team in creating a new generation of technology.
IDT has created a culture that strives to understand our customers’ needs and to deliver projects on-time and within budget. That customer focus is manifested by an engaged and loyal workforce.
“Our strength and competitive advantage are our people.”
The IDT culture fosters teamwork. We emphasize flexibility and innovation and thrive on internal collaboration on projects. The IDT work environment fosters creativity; we continually learn, sharing ideas and knowledge. We value skills, strengths and perspectives of a diverse team, fostering a participatory workplace. The high-performance team at IDT is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect and transparency.
The IDT culture of teamwork and employee engagement results in a high level of employee satisfaction. As valued and contributing members of a team, IDT employees see the company as a place where they can develop and reach their full potential.
IDT does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, handicap or veteran status.
IDT offers a comprehensive set of benefits to its employees including the following:
- Comprehensive Leave – Comprehensive leave can be used by employees for purposes of vacation, personal reasons or sick leave and is accumulated each pay period based upon an employee’s years of service.
- Holidays – IDT pays its employees for ten (10) holidays each calendar year.
- Medical/Dental/Vision – IDT offers medical, dental and vision benefits to all full-time IDT employees and pays 100% of the premium costs for the employees themselves.
- Retirement Savings Plan – IDT offers all employees who work a minimum of 1,000 hours per calendar year the option to defer pre-tax dollars (up to the maximum amount permitted by law) in a retirement savings plan, 401k. IDT provides matching contributions to the 401K retirement savings plan.
- Telecommuting – IDT’s goal is to be a model “telecommuting (or telework) company” that encourages employees to work from home when appropriate. IDT strives to provide the most productive work environment possible.