News and Press – Innovative Defense Technologies
- IDT will attend the Dice Career Fair in Arlington, VA on Tuesday, April 11, 2017. The company is seeking security-cleared professionals for several open positions. Learn more.
- The IDT Programming Contest results for 2017 have been announced. March 21, 2017. Learn more.
- Presentation Day for the IDT Programming Contest will be held in Arlington, VA on Saturday, March 18, 2017. Learn more.
- Participants in the 2017 IDT Programming Contest have a required check in this week. January 18, 2017. Learn more.
- IDT will exhibit at the Surface Navy Association (SNA) Symposium, January 10-12, 2017, in Arlington, VA. Learn more.
- IDT will recruit engineers at the Dice Targeted Job Fair in Chantilly, VA on Friday, December 9, 2016. Learn more.
- IDT announces the release of the problem for its 2017 Programming Contest. High school students in the DC area are encouraged to participate. Learn more. November 29, 2016.
- IDT will exhibit at the Naval Submarine League Symposium in Arlington, VA, October 26-27, 2016. Learn more.
- IDT representatives will travel to Orlando, FL to participate in the Phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Demonstration Day on October 20, 2016. Learn more.
- Registration is now open for IDT’s 2017 Programming Contest. The competition is for high school students in the Washington, DC metro region. Learn more here. October 17, 2016.
- IDT representatives will recruit at Virginia Tech and University of Virginia this month. Learn more. September 12, 2016.
- IDT welcomes its 2016 Summer Interns in all four offices. Read more here. June 22, 2016.
- The article Continuous Integration (CI) in the Cloud, written by two IDT engineers, was published in the May/June 2016 issue of CrossTalk magazine. Read more.
- Bernie Gauf’s article, Enabling More Rapid and Affordable Software Solutions through Automation, was recently published by CIO Review. May 2016. Read more.
Archives: 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012