Product Sheets & Publications
Take a look at our Product Sheets and other useful documents and information below:
- ATRT Analysis Manager Product Sheet
IDT Wrote the Book on Automated Software Testing
“Implementing Automated Software Testing“ – published by Addison Wesley, March 2009 is getting rave reviews – here is what some readers are saying:
- “Implementing Automated Software Testing” is an excellent resource for testers and test managers interested in software test automation.Review on StickyMinds.
- “This book presents a comprehensive treatment of the domain of software testing automation.“ By Mr. Martinig, Editor of Methods and Tools and Software Development Bazar.
- “Implementing Automated Software Testing (IAST) is hot!” By Dion Johnson, CEO Automated Software Testing Institute.
- “A solid resource for anyone new to test automation” – 5 stars by Lisa Crispin, Author of book “Agile Testing,”
- “…you will find a wealth of information,” by Joe Strazzere, Test Manager, website “All Things Quality”.
- Listed as one of the “Featured Titles” from the Microsoft Professional Developers Conference”.
- “Three software testing books for this year to read?” Posted by Tomas Kubin.
- Article on Automated Software Testing by Bernie Gauf posted in the Washington Technology Magazine. Article named: “Is It Time To Revamp Your Software Testing Strategies?”
- The Testing Industry’s Automated Testing Tool Conundrum – and the Proposed Solution by Elfriede Dustin
(click on Software Quality Sourcebook Edition; scroll down).
- Automated Software Testing: An Example of a Working Solution by Elfriede Dustin
- IDT’s contribution “Automated Software Testing” to the Encyclopedia of Software Engineering, edited by Phillip Laplante, PhD – Penn State Univ.
- Automated Software Testing Distilled – Standards and other Considerations as Prerequisites to Success – by Elfriede Dustin, Bernie Gauf, & Thom Garrett in “Software Tech News” Magazine. Published July 2009.
- Why Automate? Automated Software Testing Return on Investment (ROI) Explained
- The Case For Automated Software Testing by Bernie Gauf & Elfriede Dustin, IDT. An article about the importance of Automated Software Testing as part of the System Engineering Lifecycle, a discussion on return on investment (ROI), and a discussion of the automated software testing pitfalls to avoid and how to accomplish successful automated software testing. – Software Tech
- “Implementing Automated Software Testing Continuously Track Progress – and Adjust Accordingly” – Article by Thom Garrett in “Methods And Tools” Magazine. Published Fall 2009.
- See Marcus Borch’s feature article “Unit Test Tool Showdown” in the Software Test and Performance magazine in June 2008 – STP Magazine
- Read Vinny Vallarine’s Configuration Management article in the Software Test and Performance magazine’s October 2008 edition. – STP Magazine