IDT Programming Contest
Every year, Innovative Defense Technologies (IDT) hosts a student programming contest. The IDT Programming Contest is an invitational competition for high school students in the Washington, DC metropolitan area who are interested in industry-level problem solving and current trends in technology. The contest is held in the spring in Arlington, VA. The goal of the competition is to engage students with real problems surrounding automated software testing, other automated technologies, and industry-related challenges. Winning team members earn prizes and their high schools receive cash donations.
Schedule of Events for the 2017 Contest:
- Team Online Registration: Opens October 17, 2016
- Contest Problem Released: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Online Contest Submissions Due: Friday, February 17, 2017
- Notification of Top Teams to Present: TBA
- Presentations and Awards (top 3 teams): Saturday, March 18, 2017
- Read the results of the 2017 IDT Programming Contest.
2017 Contest Updates:
- October 2016–Team Registration Open: Read more.
- November 2016–Contest Problem Released: Read more.
- January 2017–Check In for Participants: Read more.
Previous IDT Programming Contest Results:
- The results for the 2017 contest are posted here.
- The results for the 2016 contest are posted here.
- The results for the 2015 contest are posted here.
- The results for the 2014 contest are posted here.
Follow link below for more information and to view previous problems and winners: