IDT offers a generous benefits package to its salaried employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – The company contributes a significant portion of the coverage for these benefits, as chosen by the employee.
- Life Insurance – The company provides life insurance equal to two times annual salary (up to a maximum); employees may purchase additional coverage (upon initial enrollment).
- Disability Insurance – The company provides short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Comprehensive Leave – Leave is accumulated each pay period and is based upon years of relevant experience; it may be used for vacation, personal reasons or sick leave.
- Holidays – Salaried employees receive eleven (11) paid holidays each calendar year.
- Retirement Savings Plan – Salaried employees have the option to defer a portion of their compensation in a 401(k) retirement savings plan–traditional pre-tax and/or Roth. IDT provides matching contributions and employees are 100% vested on day one.