IDT Wrote the Book on Automated Software Testing
IDT had a passion for using Automated Software Testing (AST) with its customers in the DOD, even before its use was widely accepted. Implementing Automated Software Testing, written by IDT employees, was published in 2009 and quickly became an important resource on automation for software testing professionals across multiple industries. The technology discussed in this book was foundational to IDT’s early success delivering efficiency to complex Navy systems through automation.
- Implementing Automated Software Testing by Elfriede Dustin, Thom Garrett, and Bernie Gauf; Addison Wesley, March 2009
A sampling of our published articles:
- Enabling More Rapid and Affordable Software Solutions through Automation by Bernie Gauf; CIO Review.
- Continuous Integration (CI) in the Cloud, by Elfriede Dustin and Kevin Caldwell; CrossTalk magazine.
- Submarine Combat Systems Engineering: Application of Mission-Based Testing to Complex Undersea Systems by Bernie Gauf and Burt LeJune; Sea Technology magazine.
- Defense Needs Better Ways to Test Software by Bernie Gauf, IDT’s CEO; National Defense magazine.
- Is It Time To Revamp Your Software Testing Strategies? by Bernie Gauf, IDT’s CEO, Washington Technology.
- Efficiencies of Virtualization in Test and Evaluation by Elfriede Dustin and Tim Schauer; Crosstalk magazine, 25th anniversary issue.
- Automated Software Testing: an Example of a Working Solution by Elfriede Dustin; Pearson Education’s InformIT site.