IDT Wrote the Book on Automated Software Testing
Implementing Automated Software Testing by Elfriede Dustin, Thom Garrett, and Bernie Gauf (Addison Wesley, March 2009) is an important resource for software testing professionals. Here is what readers have said:
- “Implementing Automated Software Testing is an excellent resource for testers and test managers interested in software test automation.” Review on StickyMinds.
- “This book presents a comprehensive treatment of the domain of software testing automation.” Methods and Tools for Software Development
- “Implementing Automated Software Testing is hot!” Dion Johnson, CEO, Automated Software Testing Institute
- “A solid resource for anyone new to test automation; five stars.” Lisa Crispin, author , Agile Testing
- “One of three software testing books to read this year.” Software Testing Book Reviews by Tomas Kubin
- Enabling More Rapid and Affordable Software Solutions through Automation by Bernie Gauf, CIO Review.
- Continuous Integration (CI) in the Cloud, by Elfriede Dustin and Kevin Caldwell, CrossTalk magazine.
- Submarine Combat Systems Engineering: Application of Mission-Based Testing to Complex Undersea Systems by Bernie Gauf and Burt LeJune, Sea Technology magazine.
- Is It Time To Revamp Your Software Testing Strategies? by Bernie Gauf, IDT’s CEO, Washington Technology.
- Defense Needs Better Ways to Test Software by Bernie Gauf, IDT’s CEO, National Defense magazine.
- Efficiencies of Virtualization in Test and Evaluation by Elfriede Dustin and Tim Schauer, Crosstalk Magazine, 25th anniversary issue.
- Automated Software Testing: an Example of a Working Solution by Elfriede Dustin, Pearson Education’s InformIT site.
- Automated Software Testing Distilled – Standards and other Considerations as Prerequisites to Success by Elfriede Dustin, Bernie Gauf, and Thom Garrett, Software Tech News.
- Why Automate? Automated Software Testing Return on Investment (ROI) explained by IDT employees, Pearson Education’s InformIT site.
- The Case For Automated Software Testing by Bernie Gauf and Elfriede Dustin, Software Tech, article about the importance of Automated Software Testing as part of the system engineering lifecycle; return on investment (ROI), pitfalls to avoid, and how to implement a successful automated software testing effort.
- Implementing Automated Software Testing Continuously Track Progress – and Adjust Accordingly, by Thom Garrett, Methods And Tools magazine, pp. 15-30.
- Useful Automated Testing Metrics by Thom Garrett.