News and Press – Innovative Defense Technologies
- IDT will attend the Space and Missile Defense (SMD) Symposium in Huntsville, AL, August 6-8, 2019. Learn more.
- IDT’s 2019 Summer Internship Program is now underway. We’ve got a great group of college students on board and look forward to working with them this summer. Learn more.
- This week, IDT is attending Sea-Air-Space 2019, the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. It’s being held May 6-8, 2019, in National Harbor (MD). Our representatives are on hand to discuss how IDT’s innovative solutions are accelerating the delivery of warfare capabilities. Learn more.
- In early April, IDT donated used laptops to several nonprofit organizations near its Arlington, VA and Mount Laurel, NJ offices. Learn more.
- On Thursday, IDT reps will visit Christopher Newport University in Newport News, VA to speak with students in the Department of Physics, Computer Science and Engineering regarding IDT’s mission of accelerating the delivery of warfare capabilities through innovative technologies. The event is being held in Luter Hall. March 21, 2019.
- IDT is sponsoring an Operation Gratitude Collection Drive and Letter-Writing Campaign, March 11-21, in all offices. On March 13, employees heard from Operation Gratitude’s CEO, who discussed how care packages make a real difference for deployed troops. Watch a video clip and learn more here.
- IDT will attend the Naval Submarine League’s Corporate Member Days, March 7-8, in Washington, DC. The event facilitates the exchange of technical information relevant to submarines and undersea warfare. IDT reps look forward to hearing from Submarine Force leadership and discussing our technologies.
- IDT is in Boston this week to attend AFCEA’s New Horizons event and discuss our innovative technologies with DOD and USAF leaders. March 5-6, 2019. Learn more.
- This week, IDT will attend the Air Force Association’s Symposium in Orlando, FL. Representatives will discuss how IDT’s technologies support U.S. Air Force systems. February 27-March 1, 2019. Read more here.
- This week, IDT will attend the Architecture Analysis and Design Language (AADL) Standards Meeting and Tools Demonstration Day in Huntsville, AL. The event is being hosted by the University of Alabama and will be held in the Rotorcraft System Engineering and Simulation Center. IDT representatives will be on hand to discuss Model-Based Testing (MBT) of Integrated Aviation Mission Systems. February 12-14, 2019.
- IDT will attend the Surface Navy Association’s Annual Symposium, January 15-17, 2019, in Arlington, VA. Stop by booth #904 to learn how our game-changing technologies are accelerating the delivery of warfare capabilities. Learn more.
Archives: 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012